Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Welcome To Soccer Spiritz (Spirits?) Blog

This blog a blog I set up to collect and share information, guide, tips and trick, etc about the game developed by BigBall and published by Com2uS, Soccer Spirits!!!

Sorry, I got too excited >///<. Personally, this is one of top list in my most enjoyable mobile games. I like soccer and RPG games and this game combines both elements beautifully. Yes you're right beautifully, I mean the anime arts, game mechanics, musics, and even the characters's voice over got me addicted to this like a loyal dog.

BigBall as the developer also does a good job on releasing updates and new contents as a way to keep the game fresh and not boring. Also, I think Soccer Spirits is very generous enough to give a lot of free contents to free players, so they can have competitiveness even with paying players. But, that doesn't mean that paying players don't get their rewards. Just like other mobile games, to reach the top, you will need to spend money to get your team better quickly, but if you really just want to enjoy the game, they are generous enough even to the free players. I myself don't really mind to spend some dollars to this game and support the developers.

Anyway, please enjoy the video trailer! I will post the game review next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment